The printed price on the ticket is the value of the ticket according to the club/event organizer.
Pelouse (3 days): 104€
B Grandstand (3 days): 196€
K Grandstand (3 days): 228€
H Grandstand (3 days): 264€
A Grandstand (3 days): 264€
Main Grandstand High (3 days): 396€
F1 Spanish Grand Prix
With your ticket you'll enjoy the following extras:
- Pit lane walk the Thursday of the Grand Prix* to see the drivers and the moto-racing teams in action.
- With Pelouse ticket, access to any grandstand (except C, N and E) the Friday of the Grand Prix.
- Free access to public zones, during the three days of the Grand Prix, walking trough the Circuit pathways.
- Giant Live TV located in strategic areas, to watch the race without missing any detail.
- Live and radio broadcasting of the race on the 103.2 FM frequency (Catalan and Spanish) and on 94.4 FM (English and French).
- Free access to grandstand for children under 6 years old, if not occupying a seat. Children under 12 years old, free entrance to Pelouse zone accompanied by an adult.
- Free access to “Kids’ Zones” for children between 3 and 12 years old.
* Only with the 3 day pass or Sunday ticket.